The reptile department has a great variety of reptile supplies, plus a hearty food and treats section. We sell live, frozen, and packaged food for your reptiles, amphibians, and creatures.
Largest Selection of Reptiles
Supplies for Your Pet Reptiles
Visit us. We have a great variety of reptile supplies from all of the top vendors. Our large assortment makes us a one-stop-shop for everything you need from terrariums, substrates, lighting, heating gauges, accessories, vitamins, medication, and more. Our team is exceptionally experienced and can help you with questions and direct you on what you need.
Food & Care
- Food and Dishes
- Vitamins and Supplements
The key to keeping healthy reptiles, amphibians, and creatures is to mimic their natural habitat as closely as possible. For this reason, we sell high-quality reptile food, treats, and supplements.
Habitats & Accessories
- Starter Kits
- Terrarium Accessories
- Water Accessories
- Lighting and Accessories
We have an extensive range of terrariums and habitats for reptiles, amphibians, and creatures. We sell these terrariums and habitats individually, plus we offer kits. The organized kits are a great value and take the guesswork out of delivering a safe and healthy environment for your pets. We have an array of choices. Visit us. Our team loves helping you build the habitat you need.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Cage Substrates
- Medications and Cleaners
There are a variety of substrates for different types of pets. Aside from the aesthetic factor, cage substrates are an essential factor when keeping animals in a vivarium. Some substrates are especially crucial for species that require high moisture during shedding and food digestion.
Visit us. We have a large assortment of cage substrates and reptile cleaning and maintenance products. We can help you choose the best options for your pets.
Essential Reptile Supplies
There are countless species of lizards and snakes on our planet, and there are a few common elements these creatures need to stay happy and healthy. Most important, outside of their natural habitat, reptiles depend upon you, as their owner, to provide the things they need to thrive. Similarly, just like humans, they need and deserve a secure habitat where they’ll be comfortable.
Top Five Reptile Supplies
- Lighting. First of all, most reptiles should be on a 12-hour cycle because they need 12 hours of visible light per day, followed by 12 hours of near darkness.
- Heating pads. After that, it’s essential to keep your pet warm and comfy. So be sure to buy a special heating pad for reptiles. To clarify, the warmth of a heating pad helps reptiles regulate their body temperature.
- Thermometer. Similarly, most reptiles need heat, but too much heat can be fatal. As a result, having a reliable thermometer in your reptile habitat can help you regulate the lamp placement. In short, a thermostat keeps your scaly friend from any accidental discomfort.
- Shade and Structure. On the other hand, reptiles regulate their body temperature by moving from sunny areas to cool shady areas. Therefore, your pet will need small structures so that they can hide away from the light.
- Bedding. Finally, each animal has specific guidelines. It’s essential to do your research so you can choose the best flooring for your pet’s habitat.
All creatures require exercise. Therefore, providing your pets with several places to explore and areas to climb will help keep your animals happy and healthy. And as a result, this will help them live a longer life.
We’ve been serving the community for over forty years. We love our customers and our community. Our store stocked with the products and services that you need to keep your pets happy and healthy. Please let us know how we can help you.