Our pet store location located in Capitola has been conveniently serving Santa Cruz County for more than four decades. Including Santa Cruz, Capitola, Aptos, Watsonville, Scott’s Valley, Boulder Creek, Felton and Ben Lomond.
Pet Emporium is Santa Cruz County’s favorite neighborhood pet store. We sell high-quality pet supplies and pet food from all of your favorite brands. Our staff is experienced, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Dog grooming six-days-a-week certified and professional.
- Pet sitting for small caged animals and reptiles.
- Pet supplies, pet food, and top brands.
- Freshwater fish (60+ tanks in the store), fish supplies, pond supplies, and fish food.
- Reptiles (largest selection in Santa Cruz County) and reptile supplies.
Shop Pet Emporium
At Pet Emporium, there’s nothing we love more than caring for pets and helping them find good homes. Next time you’re looking for a new addition to the family, we hope you’ll stop by and see us. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can help you pick out your new pet and all of the necessary supplies.
Visit seven-days-per-week for hassle-free shopping, excellent service, and convenient parking.
Send a Message
Give us a call, send us a message or stop by to say hello.
1501 41st Avenue, #M
Capitola, CA 95010
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Pet Store Location
Located on the corner of 41st Avenue and Capitola Road. In the King’s Shopping Center.